By default, vessels with three wells are configured to operate on two pumps. Typically, two of the boat’s wells are configured to the same switch whereas one is independent. Given this and understanding that dealers or previous owners often modify boats after delivery, as the OEM, we rarely are informed of such changes. It is highly recommended that boat owners reach out to their dealer to verify if their vessel was ordered with a two-pump or three-pump configuration or if any aftermarket change has occurred.
I have three bait wells installed on my boat. How can I operate all three independently?
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote
- I turn on my well pickup, I hear the pump running but no water enters the chamber, why?
- Where can I find an owner’s manual for SeaLand’s 711-M28 gravity discharge toilet?
- Where can I find an owner’s manual for SeaLand’s HTS holding tank system?
- Where can I find information on Dometic’s master flush toilet?
- Where can I find an instruction manual for a Johnson waste water pump?
- Where can I find an instruction manual for Johnson wash down pumps?