The steering cable length for the Sundance B20 and B22 models is 16 feet. Please ensure that this measurement is correct before proceeding with any repairs or maintenance on the steering system.
What is the steering cable length used on a Sundance B20 and B22 skiff?
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote
- What size hydraulic hose is installed on Sea Born FX22?
- How do I file a warranty claim for defective SeaStar hydraulic products?
- How do I know the length of my steering cables?
- Where can I find a guide to assist with the replacement of steering cables?
- Where can I find an owner’s manual for SeaStar steering system 1 ISO 9001?
- Where can I find an owner’s manual and installation instructions for SeaStar tilt helm?