In most cases, we recommend a 12v trolling motor with a minimum of 45 lbs pounds of thrust. As for the length, most owners use the 54″ shaft though this will vary greatly depending on use and conditions.
What size trolling motor should I use on my FX Bay boat?
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote
- I’d like to add a battery tray to the forward storage area of my B or F series Sundance. What’s the maximum length of the screws I should use?
- Can a trolling motor be installed on an LX Series Center Console?
- Where can I purchase a trolling motor bracket for my boat?
- What is the length from the waterline to the top of the bow on an LX24?
- What size trolling motor do I need for my Sundance B20, DX20 skiff?
- What size trolling motor do I need for my Sundance K or F skiff?