Composite Research, Inc.

Composite Research, Inc.
Makers of Sundance, Sea Born, and Spyder Boats

Where can I purchase replacement parts for my boat?

As we do not sell replacement parts directly to the public we recommend you contact your local CRI dealer for assistance. To help your dealer to locate the parts you need, be sure to provide your vessel’s hull identification number.

Should you need assistance locating a dealer, please visit https://www.criboats.com/mydealer/

Failing to provide your boat’s serial number (or other requested information) with your parts request will greatly delay your dealer’s ability to provide you with timely service.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *