Virtually all steering cable manufacturers represent the length of their cabling within the last two digits of their model number which is printed along the entire cable. In the event the printing on your cabling is faded, simply locate a section of the cabling underneath the decking and locate the last two numbers printed on the cable.
How do I know the length of my steering cables?
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote
- What size hydraulic hose is installed on Sea Born FX22?
- What is the steering cable length used on a Sundance B20 and B22 skiff?
- How do I file a warranty claim for defective SeaStar hydraulic products?
- Where can I find a guide to assist with the replacement of steering cables?
- Where can I find an owner’s manual for SeaStar steering system 1 ISO 9001?
- Where can I find an owner’s manual and installation instructions for SeaStar tilt helm?