The Sundance harness has a 20 amp and 3 amp ATC fuse located near the battery terminal. The Sundance instrument panel has a reset for it’s circuit breakers in the form of little buttons underneath each switch. Regarding jack plates and power poles have their own fuses located on their respective harness close to the battery terminal or battery switch if installed. Owners should also find 1 to 2 fuses under the engine cowling.
Where can I find fuses for SV, F, & DX hulls?
Was this article helpful?
You must log in to vote
- I’d like to add a battery tray to the forward storage area of my B or F series Sundance. What’s the maximum length of the screws I should use?
- Where can I find a wiring diagram of FX17 & FX19?
- Where can I find a wiring diagram for my Sea Born NX boat?
- Where can I find a wiring diagram for my LX22, LX24, FX22, or FX24?
- How do I receive tech and/or warranty support for Simrad products?
- My Boat Has A Hard Top Without Speakers – Can I Add Them?