Composite Research, Inc.

Composite Research, Inc.
Makers of Sundance, Sea Born, and Spyder Boats

Where can I get parts for my boat?

CRI does not sell OEM replacement parts directly to the public. Given this, should a need for parts arise you should first contact your dealer for assistance.

Your dealer will in almost every case need your boat’s full hull identification number (serial) in order to assist with your parts request. Failing to provide your serial number (or other requested information) will greatly delay your dealer’s ability to provide you with timely service.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *